Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rescued Jungle.

This Guy was almost a Staffies Meal[video=youtube;l4ITAExejLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ITAExejLE&feature=plcp[/video]

Here are some pictures of one of my freshly shed Jungles, Snickers. :)

7c96580b-5100-53eb.jpg

7c96580b-5117-5d0e.jpg

7c96580b-512a-dbe6.jpg
7c96580b-514e-adb0.jpg

[video=youtube;53KOi6jnR-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53KOi6jnR-I[/video]

going gr8 guns, awesome little snake, handles liek a dream

Here's a little jungle I got from Shire Snakes recently
Love it to bits :lol:

Here's a little jungle I got from Shire Snakes recently
Love it to bits :lol:

I got one from the same clutch I think, sold as RP jungle yeah?, what did they tell you the parents were? I got two different stories, when I queried further I got no response

I got one from the same clutch I think, sold as RP jungle yeah?, what did they tell you the parents were? I got two different stories, when I queried further I got no response
That's not good mate if he's trying to expand and make a name for himself then good communication would help his reputation

Yea she was advertised as an RP jungle, Yea i asked but didnt get much response. Not sure how they are Reduced pattern, the patterns on mine are awsome.

Yea she was advertised as an RP jungle, Yea i asked but didnt get much response. Not sure how they are Reduced pattern, the patterns on mine are awsome.

Yeah whatever animals they used, there's no doubt it did produce some nice looking jungles, here's my boy(Mutt) after a big feed, he's a coming up to a shed so looking a bit drab, fingers crossed his colour keep developing with every shed
View attachment 265253

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back