Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take my snakes out at the same time when my friends come around, the snakes don't really mind. They won't come in contact unless you let them and even then they'll just be doing their own thing. Mine have a look, stretch, flick tongue and go back to exploring up your arm. Either that or they cross over to the other person so the have two snakes!!!! ahaha
Things won't get ugly, unless it's feeding time, ahahahahaha!!!

okay thankyou so much, this was a big help!! really appreciate it :)

these two are starting to show some nice colour - one is very yellow, while the other much more gold in colour. One is also a psycho, while the other is calm. :D

Here is my pair, getting ready for a feed.

View attachment 272911 This is my female. Very calm for a Jungle.

View attachment 272919This is my male. Snappy !!! just like some jungle should be.

Both are nicely marked and great contrast, my favourite jungle pattern. Very happy with this young pair.

@nch90---Very happy you like him dude. He was one of my favorites from the clutch and had ideas to hold him back but you can't keep em all eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Lexy,

Love the third one. Go the reduced black. Love it when the patterning goes over the spine. Have a look at this one. I bred him to his sister this year and i am very excited to see the results!!!

ps let me know if i could ever convince you to let the jungle in the third pic go! I'm keen to get some new blood that is worthy for this line!!! Sorry for the crap pic too.

View attachment 272924

Nice one saltuaris... Dont you love this time of year especially when you aim for something that youve waited so long too happen... Congrats hope there all you wished them to be..!!

My almost 1 year old Jungle

DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

My 4 month old jungle, Sabor (after the Leopard in Tarzan) :) I messed around with my contrast filter on the last pic, the colors just looked too awesome.
u7apyryp.jpg

2a9y3a3y.jpg

6upuhery.jpg

u9e6uqy9.jpg

u6u8yzap.jpg

Another enclosure? Or two? Or three? :-D

thankyou, i really want to get another species. i can have them in separete closures but what will happen if they do get near each other, for example say i bring both out for people to look at and the two snakes spot each other or come into contact, will it get ugly?

- - - Updated - - -

i am thinking of getting a bredli. you have a bredli and jungle have they came in contact? whats your personal opinion

- - - Updated - - -

or even a black headed python im interested in

You've got some good looking specimens there John. I particularly like the rich, golden yellow colours on some of them.

Cheers mate,

I've got too many plans with black and yellow carpets. It certainly robs me of time..

That's a dreamy bunch of Jungles there John! I've got a thing for the increased melanin variety especially!!

Thanks Blake.

I have a few new plans for next year's pairings as some of my favourites are of age. Stay tuned lol.

The last two black jungles aren't even a year old yet. They should be mostly black in another year or so. You're one of the few who like the dirty ol wild looking carpets and I'm right there with you. It's a shame not too many appreciate pure black in jungles, it's rarer than yellow. I think I'm onto something with the increased melanin. See how we go..

Hey John i've seen some super black jungles in the wild at high altitude. I agree that they're pretty rare. Always make sure i take some good shots when i do!
Anyways, i will share but have to scan the photos. In the mean time here is my RP 50/50 pair looking hungry tonight!!!
View attachment 273363

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back