Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi don't know if im posting in the right place here but I am after some info about a jungle I am picking up next week he's a cardwell striped jungle I havent heard of a cardwell until I seen this guy can anyone tell me if a cardwell is a morph or is it just the area they originate from that's behind the different pattern and also wanted to know how big they get the one iv'e brought is 2 years old and looks to be about 1.5 meters, I tried googleing but cant find anything on them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cardwell is a locale not a morph.

I like how this girl is looking - will be nice to be able to pair her up next year.

I have a couple of Jungle's, a yearling Black & White Julatten Jungle male, and a female Black & Gold Jungle.
Milenko the Julatten Jungle,
13980604.49f7f981.1024.jpg

Milenko
13980592.8ba896f1.1024.jpg

13980590.bf7cf856.1024.jpg

The Black & Gold Jungle female, Aleksi.
13980600.47d8f887.1024.jpg

Aleksi
13980594.c2d9f76a.1024.jpg

NatoRey

Update pics of a pair of hold backs from Russell Grant line Jungles...

Nice surprise when I found these guy's hatching 9 days early this morning...

This is my Palmerston holdback i've showed off a few times in this thread, but not for a while. She's hit the age now where she's really starting to fill out like a little adult - perhaps ready for breeding by next season!

p1160307.jpg

Hey Vixen looking good!!! Amazing what degree of variation you can get in a clutch!!! Your girl above is sooo clean compared to her bro (pic attached...)!! Not that i mind at all. Always good to see other siblings. Stoked to see some young'uns from your clutch this season!!
ps. Sorry for the poo in the backround of the pic!!hahahah was sitting nice on cleaning day! my bad.

View attachment 274842

Looks like he has taken alot after the father which is the Montgomery animal, mine is more similar to mum. I think I prefer the Monty animals though hehe - thanks for the pic!

This is my Palmerston holdback i've showed off a few times in this thread, but not for a while. She's hit the age now where she's really starting to fill out like a little adult - perhaps ready for breeding by next season!

p1160307.jpg
That is one hot critter. Probably one of my top fave snakes on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back