Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you going to be selling any ?

Hey darring, they will be up for sale once they have been sexed and are feeding and shedding well...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah mate very big year a few jungle clutches heaps of jungle jag clutches and heaps more very busy year....

Congrats mate! Looks like you will be a busy boy... No time for Bali this year hey?

Congrats mate! Looks like you will be a busy boy... No time for Bali this year hey?[/QUOTE]

Cheers mate yep the waves of Bali will just have too wait... How'd you go looks as though your getting a few out.....

Just the 1 Jungle clutch out so far with 3 still cooking mate...

Just wanted to share this pic of our new female jungle and talk about jungle attitude!!
ejy2u7yz.jpg

Ok, I have to ask.. I hear the term "jungle attitude" all the time - are they really all mobile staplers that will nail you at every opportunity? I can only assume they would grow out of this. but you only seem to hear 2 things about Jungle's - they are stunningly beautiful and they bite like a pitbull on crack. Any genuine clarity on this please?

Hi Xeaal,

Yes some can be. nearly all the info I have read they say some grow out of it and some dont. We have two jungles one male hasn't bitten since we have had him n he was 15mths old . though he had bitten the breeder we got him off.And we have a female at 12mth she is very alert n very cage protective when she is out she's ok if your not moving but as soon as u move or move ur fingers along her body and BAM!!! We are just hoping its because new house n still settling in etc Well I hope so anyway.. She looks at me this all the time, i think so doesn't like me lol :) Etc
navy4yby.jpg

A few hatchies from different clutches after shed and some fresh hatched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back