Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics mate,

Nice stripes there, I bet you'll be keeping a few!

Thanks for the updated pic as well. You can probably tell why I wasn't in a rush to part with that one. Looking good!

Im stoked with her mate. Still getting brighter each time she sheds.
Will definately be holding onto a few hatchies. My favourite has a full stripe

here is a comparison shot of my jungle the day after i bought her from tankslapt (2/06/12), to a photo taken today (still has her digested meal inside her)

I'm seeing some absolutely stunning jungles in this thread!
Here's my 1 month jungle boy, Jinx. I'm really digging his criss-cross pattern.

tumblr_mh9vny2mqW1qmyksio1_1280.png

These guys just shed in the past day or so....some are just starting to get a bit of colour to them.

And a hatchy who looks like she will have a lot of yellow tipping which I like.

These are two I will be pairing together this year, all been well. They are from Mark Simms best bloodlines. They look better than the camera can capture, but thats what all Jungle owners say lol.
They are also good natured animals.

Grabbed some photos of these Julattens following their first sheds over the last few nights. I have kept about 30 jungles over the past few years and hadn't really come across a nasty one.................until this one hatched. He is absolute nutter, and launches out of the tub as soon as it opens, and that was before his first shed!
View attachment 280013View attachment 280014

two jungles I bred a few years back I'll be looking to breed this season..
Black and Yellow Jungle

jungle_zpsdbbf2908.jpg

Black and White Julatten Jungle
217413_10200578719900316_676689937_n_zps26c8fdba.jpg

I have never ever ever seen a Jungle like this in my whole life! It looks like its been crossed with an Antaresia with those eyes!! What a cutie.
I'm seeing some absolutely stunning jungles in this thread!
Here's my 1 month jungle boy, Jinx. I'm really digging his criss-cross pattern.

tumblr_mh9vny2mqW1qmyksio1_1280.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back