Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl shed last night and I was so happy with her I snapped a photo 10 minutes after
Apex12022013_zpsdb51a265.jpg

One of my other holdbacks from 2 seasons ago, after her first shed and a new one from yesterday!

p1010372k.jpg

p1170447.jpg

One of my other holdbacks from 2 seasons ago, after her first shed and a new one from yesterday!

p1010372k.jpg

p1170447.jpg

Stunning little girl. Love the smiley face.
Between your palmerstons and Colin's julattens, it almost makes me want a jungle.

Pure B&W Julatten Jungle (reduced pattern) I bred..
looks a bit dirty at the moment as he's coming up for a shed..

One of my jungle girls colouring up nicely as she grows :) (Poor choice of background though!)
47024_10151537628162498_2125717793_n.jpg

i just bought my first jungle a week ago. ive fed it 3 time but each time it takes the mouse, coils it up and then smells it for about 30 mins before dropping it on the floor. is this normal for being in a new enclosure? any suggestions?

What Jungle_Freak said is a very good tip and pointer. Also let it settle for a few days you have only had it for a week and it still might need time to settle in to its new home. Good luck hope it eats for you next time.

ok thanks ill try that. might give it a few more days before i try again. im not sure how old it is. its about 3ft long and as thck as a 50 cent piece at its biggest point. id rather it feed first before i try handling it. i attempted the other day but it got quite aggressive..

p1010372k.jpg

p1170447.jpg

Hands down the best head pattern ive ever seen. thats amazing.. Ive been looking at it for a good ten mins.. love it.

Hands down the best head pattern ive ever seen. thats amazing.. Ive been looking at it for a good ten mins.. love it.

Haha, it's to lure people in! You see a lovely nice smiley face but it's just disguise to turn you into a pincushion. :lol::lol:

Glad you like her though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back