Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bu3u5a2e.jpg

e9y3u7u3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant see that pic Serpent Gazeux, bugger.

Thats better, man that animal is stunning. I cry every time I see her. lol.

She's gorgeous Serpent Gazeux, puts mine to shame haha

Lol ok :p
I bred some of what look to be hypos from my coastal x and pure coastal male
But there no where near as awesome as True Blues hatchies

I have a few close shots I figured I'd share. She is a coastal cross of some kind, but I like her a lot.

I took these mid summer here and had a lot of overhead sunlight. These are not the best pictures but I like the detail.

I hope you enjoy her a bit too!

DSC01401-Version2.jpg

b123d0c2-ffb5-4f1d-b36d-d2c2bd7ddb6d.jpg

DSC01382-2.jpg

DSC01402-1.jpg

I have a few close shots I figured I'd share. She is a coastal cross of some kind, but I like her a lot.

I took these mid summer here and had a lot of overhead sunlight. These are not the best pictures but I like the detail.

I hope you enjoy her a bit too!

DSC01401-Version2.jpg

This would be my favourite picture, just needs something in the background, hard to get focus on two things at once though. Some foliage maybe, green would be a great contrast, although the wood grain in the other shots looks nice aswell.

Last edited:
This would be my favourite picture, just needs something in the background, hard to get focus on two things at once though. Some foliage maybe, green would be a great contrast, although the wood grain in the other shots looks nice aswell.
Yeah, the macro mode intentionally blurs the background, and in this case it was waaaaay back. If I'd gone with a tree shot I could have maybe captured the foliage, but I only have one tree that is suitable and even that one is too tall. If she decided to make a run, I'd be out a snake LOL!

I think the next set will be in the cage shots. I have display enclosures and think that would be something you'd like a bit more.

Yeah, the macro mode intentionally blurs the background, and in this case it was waaaaay back. If I'd gone with a tree shot I could have maybe captured the foliage, but I only have one tree that is suitable and even that one is too tall. If she decided to make a run, I'd be out a snake LOL!

I think the next set will be in the cage shots. I have display enclosures and think that would be something you'd like a bit more.

Yeah, you'd have to be mad to lose your pride and joy over a photo ;) I'm not to good with a camera, my hands tremble. Makes it even harder when photographing wild snakes (especially vens!) more often than not I require a second person to take the shot while I prevent the snake from escaping and manipulate it into poses.

cheers mate.

This is still one of my favorite threads.

She is a much bigger girl now at 3 years of age. 6 feet and roughly four inches long but still quite thin.

She's a coastal something but I'm not 100% certain what else.

I've heard jungle which makes sense, diamond which I'm not sure I see and even Darwin.

Pretty much a mutt, but the parents were coastsies at least in this picture they have all the looks.
20130202_155153.jpg

Enjoy the photo loaded post. Here's my girl, JEWEL.

IMG_3214.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3204_1.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

Last edited:
How good is having the old threads restored??

I don't know, I guess if you add to the excellent selection of photos here I'd say its very good. The first of the pictures date way back (2009) and I personally think its fun seeing an ongoing progression. I hardly think my snake needs a solo thread all of her own now so I dropped her back in here. Seems the best place to show off a coastal. It appears the original Jungle thread is back so I thought the coastal thread was OK to add into.

Did you not like the pictures?

Last edited:
This is still one of my favorite threads.

She is a much bigger girl now at 3 years of age. 6 feet and roughly four inches long but still quite thin.

She's a coastal something but I'm not 100% certain what else.

I've heard jungle which makes sense, diamond which I'm not sure I see and even Darwin.

Pretty much a mutt, but the parents were coastsies at least in this picture they have all the looks.

Enjoy the photo loaded post. Here's my girl, JEWEL [QUOTE/]

I never tire of seeing Jewel, she is a very beautiful snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back