Weeaboos, are there any on here?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BredliFreak

Reaction score
Any Weeaboos on here by any chance? :lol: I guess this is a chit-chat thread for Weeaboos and whatnot I guess

By definition a weeaboo is

"Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it."

i definitely love japanese culture/history anime cars etc but don't fall into second category so maybe im half weeaboo

I wasn't referring to full on people otherwise I would be a weeaboo but yeah it's essentially an anime thread I guess. Any shows you're into?

Just usual stuff loved dbz when i was a kid like the big 3 jump shows as well bleach/one piece /naruto. Loved attack on titan

Nice, I like more of the less mainstream ones. Assassination Classroom and Overlord were pretty good.

Don't get into much anymore but did watch overlord thought that's was gold.

Not a fan of anime, but I am a big fan of Japanese monster movies, as well as samurai movies. Does that count?

Would have thought this forum would be the last place to find people who like anime :lol:

definitely piney, join the family. I know, but hey they're all over the Internet why not here?

Hellsing is alright. Yogio season zero abridged is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Japanese food and traditional Japanese tools and cooking utensils (like shark skin greater).

- - - Updated - - -

Also Bonsai trees and Dorodango.... Wow I'm just realising how much I actully like Japan..... Even though it's messed up in some parts

The only stuff I watched was when I was young and it was Astro Boy , Speed Racer and then Dragon Ball Z.

Hellsing is alright. Yogio season zero abridged is hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Japanese food and traditional Japanese tools and cooking utensils (like shark skin greater).

- - - Updated - - -

Also Bonsai trees and Dorodango.... Wow I'm just realising how much I actully like Japan..... Even though it's messed up in some parts

Never hear anyone talking about Hellsing, I feel like it deserves more love, especially the OVA series :lol:

I have only seen a couple of episodes sadly. My freinds have done cosplay of a couple of charecters

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone into Funko/pop vinyls? Not exclusivly japan but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back