New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof_Moreliarty

Reaction score
Thought i would formally introduce Ken the 6 month old Jungle Zeb made an appearance in another thread a few days ago but here is a better photo.

Attachments

• IMG_2586.jpg
    IMG_2586.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 133
Hello Ken! What a gorgeous guy!

How's his temperament?

He's beautiful, I am soooo jelly! Pure Zebs are one of my fav morphs by themselves but one with that much yellow makes me super jealous! Congrats on the new addition!

I love the name!

If you couldn't tell by some of my other threads, I'm a huge fan of carpets.

Continue to show Ken off!

Hello Ken! What a gorgeous guy!

How's his temperament?

Feisty :)

- - - Updated - - -

I love the name!

If you couldn't tell by some of my other threads, I'm a huge fan of carpets.

Continue to show Ken off!

Thanks guys hopefully he should colour up nicely his parent were stunners I'll share more Photos once he does

Feisty :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe! Typical Jungle behaviour then. A jungle was the first Python I ever had contact with and he was a little so and so! I remember my partner at the time (was his snake) being too scared to just reach in and grab him, so he didn't handle him for weeks! Ended up buying a hook and once out he was good as gold. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a female Atherton jungle who was cage defensive, but once out was fine as long as you didn't wave your hand around, or make rapid movement. Then you would get a quick strike, sometimes not even a bite. She was a big girl, measuring 6 ft last time we measured her.

Hehe! Typical Jungle behaviour then. A jungle was the first Python I ever had contact with and he was a little so and so! I remember my partner at the time (was his snake) being too scared to just reach in and grab him, so he didn't handle him for weeks! Ended up buying a hook and once out he was good as gold. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of my other jungles have been too but they all have no issues handling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back