yellow GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banana_loki

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am just wondering how much would cost an yellow GTP like this.006a83b5-2702-4a2b-9df3-07a478541a45.jpg

Not that much actually. But it would come down if the owner wants to part with it. I know of none that would.

I know of one near me for which the owner has been offered $10K, and another also bred by the same fellow, not as clear yellow, which was sold for $4.5K recently by the bloke who bought it from the breeder - a quick sale was needed, so it would probably have been able to fetch a good bit more if he was able to wait for the right buyer.

Jamie

Would this be classed as "canary"?
If so, I have been offered a pair in 2009 for 45K (I didn't buy it ...LOL)

I don't know if this is a canary, but it is high yellow...
I would love to have one...but I don't have 45k...lol

I'm surprised they're not everywhere already given the amount of dodgy ones around from a few years ago.

Depends on which country you're in. But for Australia, I would pay no more than 3 or 4 if I could be guaranteed its lineage.

Guaranteed lineage doesn't guarantee a yellow adult if you buy it as an uncoloured baby. If you want a full yellow adult you probably need to buy an animal that's at least 18 months or 2 years old, so once it's confirmed full & bright yellow, the price escalates dramatically, and that's only if you can crowbar it away from the breeder/owner.

Jamie

Guaranteed lineage doesn't guarantee a yellow adult if you buy it as an uncoloured baby. If you want a full yellow adult you probably need to buy an animal that's at least 18 months or 2 years old, so once it's confirmed full & bright yellow, the price escalates dramatically, and that's only if you can crowbar it away from the breeder/owner.

Jamie

Yes correct, good point however, I was mainly referring to illegal importation and smuggling. Customs are good but they don't stop everything. I've experienced that first hand for real. Thanks border control!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back