Imovie help?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsReptiles

Reaction score
hi everyone could i have advice for macbook pro imovie 9.0.9? it is acting wierd recently it looks out of proporitiane and it will not respond to commands

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 6.14.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 6.14.49 PM.png

1st image is as soon as i open it
2nd image is after i try to do anything and it just stays like that.

it has been like this for 2 days now i dont know the problem it started after i finished editing a video and closed it then i went back on later and this...?

I would try doing a diffrential backup to an external hardrive and than shutting down your computer and reopening it . If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the app.

You can do a back up pretty eaisly. Just have a look through your settings. There will be a section witch will give your backup history, options etc. I forget apple has iCloud so you can just back up your computer to iCloud instead of a hardrive. If it wasn't apple you would need the hardrive.To reinstall just delete the app and install it agian lol If neither of those work just contact apple they have technicians that should be able to fix the problem.

i have never backed up before. do u need an app to delete it and where do u install it from

also i just checked app store i cant update imovie because my software is too old and its update is not compatible and the computer is too old for new software so i am afraid if i delete it and reinstall it wont work because it cant download the old version again also i have projects on there that took me a bloody long time (years) to get this far and i dont wanna have to start all over again

I can't help then sorry. It should autobackup to icloud. If not it should be in your settings. Other than what I have said I can't suggest abythibg else other than apple support. Macs and other apple products are not my thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back