Some changes coming

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a 404 error when I try to make a profile post/status.

Could you try again now?

Also I no longer have my profile pic????
Your pic and a handful of others didnt meet the new sites criteria for avatars so i wan't able to import it sorry. I am working on it but its actually faster for you to re upload it and the site will make it work

I cant go "HOME" lol.There is a "FORUM" and "MEMBERS"" but no home.
Thats being worked on at the moment. The new site is simpler in its functions and will only have the necessary things (I hope :))

Good to see that the site is back online again. It's going to take some time getting used to the new layout. What are these points and trophies for? It also seems that all my likes are gone.
Yep thats one thing I am working on. Issue with the likes is that in the old forum it was actually a third party tool that managed that so I need to find a way of getting that sorted

Yes it worked thank you. I just realised though all of my account information (beside login and username) is missing including people.I follow. Also when I click to stay logged in, the site logs me out soon after (like if I open a new tab and come back).

Yes it worked thank you. I just realised though all of my account information (beside login and username) is missing including people.I follow. Also when I click to stay logged in, the site logs me out soon after (like if I open a new tab and come back).

Just checked your profile and all the details are there (Following and followed).
With the logout issue, are you sure you are checking the "Stay Logged in" checkbox as I can se the system logging you out as it should because its not getting told to keep you logged in.

Yes I am. Thats why I posted because I was clicking the "stay logged in" (which had a tick when I clicked it, as it should).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back