Operation Atco

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the first time this individual has been in trouble with the authorities over reptiles either.Was only a couple of years ago he got done for smuggling greens into the country.

Not the first time this individual has been in trouble with the authorities over reptiles either.Was only a couple of years ago he got done for smuggling greens into the country.

It was more than a couple of years ago. Hard to believe that he has gotten this far into his latest venture given his track record.

there was shinglebacks out- busted cried a river

there was greens in- busted cried a river and copped a low fine- considering what he would of made from it - not exactly a deterrent

now this latest one- I would be quietly sh1tting myself if I had purchased animals from him in the last few years- they euthanized the natives due to exposure to the exotics and thus potential pathogen risk- if they go chasing who he sold animals too- they may well have animals euthanized as well.

He has an appeal in place at the moment re the sentence- and the reality is that since jail has not been on the cards before he probably has a chance of it being overturned. I wonder if they dangle a canary carrot........

there was shinglebacks out- busted cried a river

there was greens in- busted cried a river and copped a low fine- considering what he would of made from it - not exactly a deterrent

now this latest one- I would be quietly sh1tting myself if I had purchased animals from him in the last few years- they euthanized the natives due to exposure to the exotics and thus potential pathogen risk- if they go chasing who he sold animals too- they may well have animals euthanized as well.

He has an appeal in place at the moment re the sentence- and the reality is that since jail has not been on the cards before he probably has a chance of it being overturned. I wonder if they dangle a canary carrot........

All done off licence no doubt, those that may have purchased obviously knew the risks.

A canary carrot.... ?

canary's are known to sing Wally

deserves much longer than 4 months IMO, and several hefty fines as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back