Dragon Or Skink?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum Dureau

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting a shingleback, but recently the central netted dragons and angle headed dragons have caught my eye. I'm not sure what to get, so i'm asking what is easier to care for?

Shingleback. They're so cute, easy to handle and have a very nice, calm personality.
would probably have to be one of if not my favourite lizard after getting these guys

image.jpg

Hey mate i was interested in going for central netted but changed my mind when i saw my ackie, now they're easy. Angle Heads aren't for a novice beginner they're pretty temperamental and difficult to maintain in terms of temps. So if u wish to keep Angle Heads u need to do ALOT of research and i mean ALOT to be certain if u can keep them. Don't be afraid to ask, this is what the forum is for. Im happy to answer some q's if u wish but there are also others who can help.

shingle backs are fairly easy,central netted are not much of a problem but angle heads need high humidity and low heat,we have skinks ,netted and boyds (which are similar to angle heads)

I think alot of people have scared alot of people off boyds and angle heads. To be honest there probably suited to most home temperatures more than most reps. If u can find the time to mist them once or twice a day and make sure there's running water in front of them twice a day they will drink and id be surprised if they don't do well. Just make sure your temps are right. There's alot of reps that need more care.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You'
I think alot of people have scared alot of people off boyds and angle heads. To be honest there probably suited to most home temperatures more than most reps. If u can find the time to mist them once or twice a day and make sure there's running water in front of them twice a day they will drink and id be surprised if they don't do well. Just make sure your temps are right. There's alot of reps that need more care.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You're probably right i just like to be thorough in my research sorry if i alarmed anyone, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back