Some Interesting Widorah Stimson's Hatchlings.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swampie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I had these little guys hatch out yesterday, as you can see they are very different to the normal looking siblings (darker ones), they look to be T+ to me, they are a result of a nice looking sibling pair that I put together this year. I put the same male over another female sibling that produced eggs that are still cooking, will be interesting to see if anything different pops up in that clutch.

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_3163.JPG

If they are from Trueblues linage they are stunning regardless, Hopefully they are something different!

@Luke_G, they are the same line as TrueBlues animals, I actually have the original animals that are the parents to Robs animals, as well as offspring that I've produced from these animals over the years, I've been breeding them for quite some time now and have been hoping that something different might pop out of the eggs one day.
I got another T+ (?) out of the second clutch that I mentioned in the first post.
First clutch I got 4 from 10 eggs, second clutch was 1 from 8.

Good Luck with them, Hopefully a new line to spice things up a bit.

Yeah rocky, as you know a mutual friend of ours gave me a possible het for T+ WA Stimsoni pair around 4-5 years ago, I've tried for the last 3 seasons to get them to breed with no luck so when I hatched these guys out of my Windorah's I was over the moon.
Still not positive they are T+ but they do seem to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back