Best Herping Areas For Ipswich Qld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonhunter

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I live in Ipswich qld would like to know if anyone would know where the best herping spot would be don't mind travelling for the right spot
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@pythonhunter I rang a mate of mine that used to live in Ipswich about 8 years ago and he reckons you need to head out to Swanbank where Swanbank road intersects with Bundamba creek, the Reps he used to find around that area included RBBs, EBs, Water Dragons, Beardies, quite a lot of the Skink Sp including Blueys and water skinks of several Sp, on occasions he saw some Moniters and about 4 or 5 different Sp of Gecko's, and if you are into Frogs he says there are an abundance of Frog Sp around the spillway of the power station. hope this helps. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

@pythonhunter I rang a mate of mine that used to live in Ipswich about 8 years ago and he reckons you need to head out to Swanbank where Swanbank road intersects with Bundamba creek, the Reps he used to find around that area included RBBs, EBs, Water Dragons, Beardies, quite a lot of the Skink Sp including Blueys and water skinks of several Sp, on occasions he saw some Moniters and about 4 or 5 different Sp of Gecko's, and if you are into Frogs he says there are an abundance of Frog Sp around the spillway of the power station. hope this helps. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Great thanks for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back