Id This Beardie Please (:

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperReptiles

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Got this bearded dragon today, the store wasn't 100% on what type it was so I would like to know. Thanks
e6db62a3c7728b1c788af9e5d19c6bb0.jpg

first off ,how can a shop sell something they can't identify????
secondly it's a central bearded dragon (Pogona vitticeps )with a tail nip
They're not a full on reptile store, and the staff are a bit incapable of a lot of thibgs. I've told them many times that they should give out as much information about the animals they sell as possible but they have never listened to me haha

I knew about the tail nip, one of the reasons why I picked this one :)

What id did the pet store put on your license when it was transferred? Or don't they need to where you live?

I live in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, this place was in munno Para. Just a normal pet shop
All they needed was my permit number, name and address

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pets everywhere is not in Munno Para. So either you went to another pet shop, or you went to Pets everywhere. The younger staff in there might not know a lot about the reptiles, but the owners certainly do. Peter has been known to grill potential buyers, to make sure they know what to do with a lizard or snake. Unlike a lot of other pet shop owners, Peter and his wife actually care about the reptiles they sell.

piney that was me that said i was in at pets everywhere..not the poster haha

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Sorry my mistake. Read the post without seeing the poster lol.
Petstock should never be allowed to sell reptiles. It's bad enough they sell tanks and accessories and give out bad advice with them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All good man, simple misunderstanding :)
I've told them before that they need to improve their system, but they don't change anything

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back