Woma Vs Bhp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelliy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After some outside thoughts.

I'm curious as to what you guys think woma vs bhp. I really like them both but I don't want to have both species. I have had a woma before but never a bhp - in saying that I HAVE done my research and understand the size differences, price difference etc. This does not bother me. I'm more interested in peoples experience with the 2 and which ones they would prefer. My experience with the woma I had wasn't a good one and that was because the previous owner didn't look after him well, and I don't want to make that bad experience affect my decision. As searching online at temperament profiles etc only gets you so much information and I want more of a genuine keeper to keeper kind of thought.

BHP all the way.
Be careful though they are addictive with so many variations in colour/pattern etc.
I started with 2 and an up to 19 lol.

BHP all the way.
Be careful though they are addictive with so many variations in colour/pattern etc.
I started with 2 and an up to 19 lol.

19... now that's a number hard to beat !! I am at the moment leaning toward the bhp. Your probably the best person to ask since you have 19 to compare but what about their temperaments and personalities?

As with all snakes there are good and bad....tempremental and easy going.
Pretty well behaved in general unless they can smell food.....lol
Don't try cleaning enclosures or changing water dishes while food is thawing out...even in another room

depends on what size animal you can handle.
my woma, I can lift with one hand.
My BHP, I can hardly lift, he's close to 8ft now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back