Grrrrrrrrr

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
tuc tuc tuc tuc, damn not again, tuc tuc tuc tuc, OMG, tuc tuc tuc tuc, Ok time to get up and find the bloody thing!!!! nothing there as usual, tuc tuc tuc tuc. Living in Queensland you might get used to this most annoying sound (the mind bending tuc tuc tuc tuc of the Asian House Gecko) but i don't live in Queensland i live on the Mid North Coast of N.S.W. Port Macquarie to be precise, and it would seem the relentless march south of the AHG is kinda on par with the other Pest from up north "The Cane Toad".

It would be nice if these AHG's were cute or had some outstanding feature that would make them attractive as a pet or would make us Southerners run outside with a torch and Camera when we heard that sleep depriving tuc tuc tuc tuc to get some nice pics, but no they have to be the most drab uninteresting reptile i have ever laid eyes on, i would go so far as to say they look like the slug of the reptile world.

So how many more Southerners are now being bombarded nightly with that most annoying tuc tuc tuc tuc, tuc tuc tuc tuc, tuc tuc tuc tuc, GRRRRRRRRRRR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Last edited:
:) I like the noise Ron! I also don't mind roosters crowing at night! Just think of them as a good food source for heaps of other animals & birds...

I miss the Gecko's and frogs we had when I lived in Queensland... and yes, even the Asian House Gecko's...

They are still cute despite the fact they all look the same!

I'm jealous you have them and I don't! All I hear is Brush Tailed Possums hissing and carrying on outside my window!

I live in Suburbia and all I see in the bush is Indian mynas and peoples cats ... I love to have geckos around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I'd love to have geckos around "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the Gecko's and frogs we had when I lived in Queensland... and yes, even the Asian House Gecko's...

They are still cute despite the fact they all look the same!

I'm jealous you have them and I don't! All I hear is Brush Tailed Possums hissing and carrying on outside my window!

Don't worry @Stompsy it won't be long and you will be hearing the tuc tuc tuc tuc of my nightmares. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

here in Sydney the thing that annoys me is the stupid pidgeons outside my window...brrr brrr brrr and never a change of sound.I love the maggies and currawongs,they have a huge vocabulary! The parrot family also. But if slug guns were legal.....look out you stupid pidgeons!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back