Suitable Lizard For Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sp.michael

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I have a 60cm x 60 x 90 high enclosure with a fake rock background and a waterfall. Are there any kinds of skinks (other than Pink Tongues) or small dragons that would be suited to this enclosure as it is and if so how many would live well in there, otherwise would it be better to discontinue using the waterfall?

Thanks,

Michael

It would suit a pair of angle headed dragons or if you get rid of the waterfall you could keep jacky lizards in it.

A small colony of (2 or 3) water skinks or similar sized communal skinks or dragons who are good climbers.

Water skinks will love the water, my girl Wriggles loved her water dish (and often could be scene bathing in it and having a really good time , was obvious she was having tons of fun in the water).

One of the joys of having her as a pet was her nutty skink performances in the water pond.

I'd take her out and she'd leap off my hand straight back into the water and pick up where she left off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back