Snake Tail Injury!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eliza_jane

Reaction score
Omg I don't know what to do! So every night I get my snake out and have it with me and before I go to sleep I put her back in her tub, and it was really dark when I put her back and I thought she was in her tub completely but the very tip of her tail got stuck between the tub and the lid and I didn't realise until about 5 minutes after I had shut it!! I feel so terrible and there's a smallish dint on the tip of her tail.. What should I do? Is this a super bad thing and could it be broken? I actually feel so horrible :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Omg I don't know what to do! So every night I get my snake out and have it with me and before I go to sleep I put her back in her tub, and it was really dark when I put her back and I thought she was in her tub completely but the very tip of her tail got stuck between the tub and the lid and I didn't realise until about 5 minutes after I had shut it!! I feel so terrible and there's a smallish dint on the tip of her tail.. What should I do? Is this a super bad thing and could it be broken? I actually feel so horrible :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just to follow up. How is the tail going? Is it using the tip as normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back