Regestering My Snakes Into My E-book

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eliza_jane

Reaction score
I'm trying to put my new snakes into the E-Book thing but when I do it, it says I need full name, address and licence number of supplier/recipient. I tried putting my details into this but it said I can't use my reptile licence, so does that mean I need the details of the supplier? Even the full name and address? Because if so I don't understand why it would need their details? He's actually my ex and he's refusing to talk to me so I don't know what to do..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi Eliza Jane

I am pretty sure you will need his name, licence number and the suburb he lives in at a minimum.

Good luck getting them. Maybe get in touch with NPWS or OEH and explain the situation.

Ian.

I'm trying to put my new snakes into the E-Book thing but when I do it, it says I need full name, address and licence number of supplier/recipient. I tried putting my details into this but it said I can't use my reptile licence, so does that mean I need the details of the supplier? Even the full name and address? Because if so I don't understand why it would need their details? He's actually my ex and he's refusing to talk to me so I don't know what to do..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

You need his license details to say where you got the animal from, if it was a breeder, they have a different license. You will probably need to have it gifted to you. If he is not speaking to you, get a friend to get it for you. Licensing for R1 might change sometime, they are looking at removing the requirement for the R1 License, they are also looking at if they keep the R1 License, they might take some species off the list and add others. Any which way it goes, National Parks are looking at licensing changes because of cost to maintain them. You will need to get your E-Book right soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back