The Yet To Be Named Stimsons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerpentWanderer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, as you know I have been very active on here as I finally have my little stimsons. So I thought I would share some photos and a feeding video later in the week when its feed time. Yet to be named and sexed but has the markings of a leopard or giraffe. Great temperament, loves climbing and exploring when not under the hide. DSC_0248-540x960.JPGDSC_0242-540x960.JPGDSC_0244-540x960.JPGDSC_0250-960x540.JPG

If there are any issues with feeding you can always try a tub for 6 to 12 months.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If there are any issues with feeding you can always try a tub for 6 to 12 months.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Will do :) its in the tub currently because the enclosure needed some touching up. Going to leave her alone till Tuesday night when its time to feed.

Very nicely marked little Stimson, so tiny when they are little!
She was the stunner out of the lot. Others had similar markings but weren't even close to the tan oranges she has. Thinking Leo for a name but its too obvious for me haha

Success! I couldn't record the strike but I got a nice photo of it feeding. I noticed its behaviour, saw the poop this morning and the breeder said 7-8pm is feeding time so I thought what the heck, If it doesn't eat tonight it will within the week.

DSC_0252-540x960-135x240.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back