Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pair of flavies
cd7eaafaaa960558833bc82b2c490485.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Oshkii. Any idea on the cause of the missing digits? That second photo looks like its now in a great place. Hope the rescue goes well!

Bad shed, most likely. There are other issues. I too hope it recovers.

Both photos were taken around the same time. The second one was taken an hour or so later after the monitor had perked up from better basking temperatures. I know these monitors are arboreal but I'm glad that I set it up in a terrestrial style enclosure as it can hardly climb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monitor toes don't grow back.
One of our flavis lost a couple toes from a bad shed. Thought he'd got it all off, but a little got stuck around his toes.

Another photo. Doesn't appear to be as shy or nuts as the tristis monitors. Perhaps because it's unwell?

specky1aps.jpg

Anyone see the pair of dark Lacies on RDU? I am having a really big sulk at the moment. Just stunning animals.

Another photo. Doesn't appear to be as shy or nuts as the tristis monitors. Perhaps because it's unwell?

View attachment 320641

Anyone see the pair of dark Lacies on RDU? I am having a really big sulk at the moment. Just stunning animals.
Yeh they look nice. I was close to enquiring but held back. Someone needs to take them. And hurry up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back