Heat Globe Wattage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum Dureau

Reaction score
I'm used to heat mats, but will be getting an arboreal gecko soon so I think a heat globe will be better. Anyway, can someone tell me what heat globe wattage I will need for a glass enclosure that measures 30 long 30 wide and 45 high. The ideal temeperature would be around 31-32 degrees celcius. I will be using a thermostat, so will the wattage even matter?

I have no experience with geckoes but I recently had a juvie frilly in the same size tank,I was using a 40W heat lamp plus a 13W 10UV with a home made 150mm raised roof,hope this helps a little. I started in summer with a 25W lamp but changed up as the weather cooled down

I have no experience with geckoes but I recently had a juvie frilly in the same size tank,I was using a 40W heat lamp plus a 13W 10UV with a home made 150mm raised roof,hope this helps a little. I started in summer with a 25W lamp but changed up as the weather cooled down
Thanks for the reply! Everything helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back