Cunningham's Skinks Sydney sandstone form.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoryBreaker

Reaction score
Three minutes of real time, first time mother, father and their 3 new kids just hanging around.

[video=youtube;JrV8wxW1y0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrV8wxW1y0U[/video]

Cheers,
Dave.

That's awesome. I love the one on the back of one of the parents! If you don't mind me asking, what did you film this with? I'd like to get one if it isn't too expensive.

That's awesome. I love the one on the back of one of the parents! If you don't mind me asking, what did you film this with? I'd like to get one if it isn't too expensive.

I used an el cheapo sports cam, navigatR is the brand. Like a gopro. They are getting so cheap these days that the expensive part is the micro SD card they need.

Awesome videos man!
I have been looking at skinks alot lately, need to get a few I think!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Some pics of another pairing of Sydney sandstones and their young from last xmas. It had been a cool morning and I had to extract them from their favourite log for the photos. Most of my Cunninghams come out for a bask most days during winter.

Male
20170626_123917_zpsh8duzls8.jpg

Female
20170626_124020_zpsc9gzfqly.jpg

20170626_124028_zpsub1owc6r.jpg

7 month olds
20170626_124209_zpsisefuqeo.jpg

20170626_124224_zpsnqwualci.jpg

Cheers,
Dave.

If it's ever permitted in WA, or if I move to an Eastern state Cunningham's would certainly be on the list! Stunning critters. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back