New Tiliqua Scincoides Scincoides

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kankryb

Reaction score
I picked up 5 new german cb babies with the label, Sydney eyeband, last weekend
Do any of you have pics of adult scincoides scincoides from Sydney could you post some, please

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

Nice and big :)
Cool to see that they keep the eyeband and color, thanks for sharing

20160528_122955.jpg
I found a pic of 1 of the other girls,this 1 doesn't have the brown stripes.She has just shed as you can see by the mess.All Sydney Tiliqua have the eye band,Queensland ones don't have the eye band.I'll see if I can find a pic sent from my daughter who lives in Queensland.

Last edited:
Nice,she looks more like the ones I see for sale here but I got the babies with color so pleased with that, just hope they stay that way when adult

Qld bluey.jpg
As you can see by this pic Queensland Tiliqua have no eye band but still have the same colour scheme.Other Tiliqua have different colour schemes

Nice,she looks more like the ones I see for sale here but I got the babies with color so pleased with that, just hope they stay that way when adult
they don't change colour as they age

Last edited by a moderator:
Most scinodes have eye bands (with the exception of northerns and a few others) but to varying degrees of clarity. For example, if you look closely, some QLD ones do have eye bands but those are very faint.

Very nice, Bluedragon
Do you have a pic of body also it looks like it has some great color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back