Research On Reptiles & Other Pets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juleslclare

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Julia and as part of my Psychology Honours Dissertation, I am doing research looking into how the relationship between pet owners and their pets impacts on the physical and psychological health of pet owners. I am particularly interested in getting information from owners of snakes and other reptiles at the moment. If you are 18 years of age or older, live in Australia, and own a snake or other reptile, I would appreciate it if you would consider participating in my survey. If you are interested in participating or would like to find out more, please click the following link to my survey. Thank you!
www.surveymonkey.com/r/animalcompanions

Thank you, everyone, for your contribution to my research! I wasn't expecting this many responses, so I am blown away! :) I've gotten a pretty good number of responses in all categories now, so my study will likely close soon. I really appreciate you all taking the time to complete the survey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back