Where Do You Get Your Reptiles?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum Dureau

Reaction score
With RDU down again for who knows how long, is there any other websites that I can find breeders of reptiles? I know facebook is good, but are there any other websites?
All replies are appreciated

I know a few breeders who know other breeders etc

Pretty much you are better off asking irl friends if they know anyone, get some mates rates, I got my albino for 100$ from a friend :)

Mostly from other breeders I know but I have bought a few from adds on RDU.
I know this site has a for sale section but there are not many adds on it and few seem to get enquiries let alone sell.
How about a "Breeders Directory" on this site where we can list the type of reptiles we breed and display some examples, I would be happy to pay a small annual fee for this?

Mostly from other breeders I know but I have bought a few from adds on RDU.
I know this site has a for sale section but there are not many adds on it and few seem to get enquiries let alone sell.
How about a "Breeders Directory" on this site where we can list the type of reptiles we breed and display some examples, I would be happy to pay a small annual fee for this?
Sounds like a good idea

Maybe start a poll to determine if breeders are interested in putting their names forward to be listed? I'm not sure every breeder would be up for receiving countless messages all the time.

Just to clarify.
I will look into a better Marketplace setup where its easier to buy/sell/navigate and Breeders can choose to advertise their details there or remove it themselves. I know if it was me, I wouldn't want my name just thrown up on a website for the world to see.

Just to clarify.
I will look into a better Marketplace setup where its easier to buy/sell/navigate and Breeders can choose to advertise their details there or remove it themselves. I know if it was me, I wouldn't want my name just thrown up on a website for the world to see.
Sounds great stuart

Clearly anyone who lists on the Breeders Directory is putting themselves out there and anything adverse or poor service relating to their animals will come back to bite them so members can be confident dealing with listed breeders as to the quality of the animals and financial arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back