Scam Adds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's on line but the scam adds are still there and my featured add placed 8 days ago has still not been processed.

Here's some of the scammers that people should be aware of. Jessica Amanda Pecker, Sergio, Dunmichael, and dear old Olga D Rodas who even signed up here at one stage to advertise his "goods". Although it should be obvious these people are scammers as they're attempting to sell exotic species, of which are illegal to keep in Australia, or either their business is located outside of Australia. Even if the species is permitted to be kept in Australia, such as the Green Tree Python, if it's being offered for sale outside of Australia it's illegal to import into the country.

I do hope RDU would hurry up and pull themselves together. How many people are falling for these scams? Someone must be if the scammers keep returning.

RDU looks to have been shut down. (Been coming for a long time TBH)
End of the problem on there just means the scammers will find other places to try and ply their business. Hence the one on here yesterday who was quickly dealt with.

RDU looks to have been shut down. (Been coming for a long time TBH)
End of the problem on there just means the scammers will find other places to try and ply their business. Hence the one on here yesterday who was quickly dealt with.
Still up for me :/

I tried using the bookmark I saved, and through Google. No joy either way. Whether it's permanent this time, we'll have to wait and see.

Comes up for me when I first enter the address but I think that's from the last time I visited. When I refresh I get a dns error.

That sucks... :( Even though RDU had a lot of scammers, they weren't really hard to avoid, and the vast majority of it was made up of legitimate sellers. But the good news is hopefully people will start selling on APS more!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back