Blue Tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig66

Reaction score
I have a Eastern Blue Tongue female , does anyone know what breed of blue tongue they would put her too , if I was to breed with her.
Thanks.

Sorry kitty ,whats morphs mean and hypermelanistic mean sorry new to all this.
Thx

Ok your going to want to do heaps of research on breeding weights, breeding season, timing of pairings etc
Morphs generally mean colour or pattern mutations so different colours than you would traditionally see
Bluetonguelizard on Facebook (Joe Ball) would be a great person to talk to or at least give his page a good stalking haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey everyone , I a bit confused again as you seen in my last thread lol , when I bought this blue tongue the person I bought it off told me to get these light bulbs from Bunnings instead of buying heat lamps from pet retailers , it started to dawn on me over the few weeks that it doesn't seem right about these bulbs I don't think they priduce the heat that is required for the reptile so I went back to the red heat bulb that I got from the pet shop.
Any thoughts please would be much appreciated .

Can you send me pic or information on the bulbs you use from Bunnings .
Thanks .

How about getting hold of a book called keeping and breeding Austalian Lizards by a guy named Mike Swan, it will give you all the information you need before you go out and buy any more Lizards or equipment, better for you and better for the Lizards. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back