Just saying Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard750

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just introducing myself and my babies.
About a year and a half ago I started out with two Gippsland water dragons, their first enclosure was a converted wooden cabinet with a tub of water in the base which they soon grew out of (and I got sick of all the poo in the water). They are now in a 5 foot tank with water fall and large water section which they love and some branches for climbing and basking.
My hubby is into his fish tanks and my step son has 4 Macleay river turtles. We also have 2 cats.

About a month ago we got our first snake (funny how I already refer to her as the 'first'). Hubby wasn't keen on getting the snake initially but now tries to play it cool by pretending he's not that fussed (but secretly I know he loves it) convincing him we need more than one may be a challenge though.

We have a Woma Python, female and she has been awesome for us first timers. A few friends have been interested and others swear they're never coming to our house again, which I never even considered before we got her. At first it bothered me a bit but now I just figure they'll get over it or just never come over again!

I'm also currently setting up a tank for a couple of turtles at my work (child care centre) which the kids (and me) are very excited about.

Well I think that's about it for now

Enjoy a few pics.

bdde21717d349be6b9cc3e3277ee01b9.jpg

b912b759e52289231cd6a8d77ea22e81.jpg
88623dd745403adaa55e701050c40a7d.jpg

ec8ac0f904bde831b8055336e20a0f9f.jpg
93b61727779fd1b0d3e6929c669feb2c.jpg
bdde21717d349be6b9cc3e3277ee01b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few friends have been interested and others swear they're never coming to our house again, which I never even considered before we got her. At first it bothered me a bit but now I just figure they'll get over it or just never come over again!

Haha:p this is great. Wish the mother - in - law would say the same and just keep her distance:cool:

welcome to your addiction :)
I started with a pair of central beardies, now there are 35 assorted reptiles in the house lol

Wow 35! I wish I had the space for that, I think we'd have to move house first.

Great pictures too, looks like all your critters have a good life.

Thanks, I'll get some better pics of the whole enclosure up soon. I do try to give them a nice environment but there's always changes and improvements to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back