Ghost children's python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antsnest

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys I was wondering if someone on here could explain to me what the ghost children's python morph actually is?

Possibly some photos to thanks for you time.

I'm sure he gets contacted 1000 times a week that's why I thought a forum would be better

Ghost is axanthic X caramel in carpet pythons. Sure its the same with ants

Sorry i would guess its t+ albino with something else then, hopefully someone who know ants will comment.

Ghost - Also known as Hypo or Hypomelanistic. The “Ghost” is a recessive mutation that reduces the black pigmentation. Although there are many different lines of ghosts, they generally follow the same general description. Ghosts are varying shades of yellow, brown, grey and green. Their sheds are always clear much like albinos, with faded dark colors with a faded head. A ghost will always appear to be in shed or always seem to have a hazy appearance :(

Ghost - Also known as Hypo or Hypomelanistic. The “Ghost” is a recessive mutation that reduces the black pigmentation. Although there are many different lines of ghosts, they generally follow the same general description. Ghosts are varying shades of yellow, brown, grey and green. Their sheds are always clear much like albinos, with faded dark colors with a faded head. A ghost will always appear to be in shed or always seem to have a hazy appearance :(

Very interesting post "You are the lej"

Straight off the World of Bald pythons site.

"Ghost - Also known as Hypo or Hypomelanistic. The “Ghost” is a recessive mutation that reduces the black pigmentation. Although there are many different lines of ghosts, they generally follow the same general description. Ghosts are varying shades of yellow, brown, grey and green. Their sheds are always clear much like albinos, with faded dark colors with a faded head. A ghost will always appear to be in shed or always seem to have a hazy appearance.

Tony Gude"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back