Reptile licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....I'll find the list again

The link to the list I had, has been taken down? Maybe have something to do with the new way qld wildlife services is running the show? Heaps of new documents I'd never seen before on their site.
I've searched a few times for something new with no luck yet.
might call tomorrow

yes, but on't you need some really hard to get license along with expensive tools for the cages? i'd just move to america if i really wanted them and that was the case then.

yes, but on't you need some really hard to get license along with expensive tools for the cages? i'd just move to america if i really wanted them and that was the case then.

No normal licensing that everyone can get.
Sorry correction to my above post: You cant get black tree monitors here but can get keithhorni.
Your only restrictions will be availability, so few are about atm that if any show up for sale its gonna cost you big time.

wait, so they're legal, but not shown on any current licenses? that's....weird. i'd probably one one, but idk how good of a interactive pet they are, from what i know about tree monitors is that they get stressed easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back