Reputable suppliers Brisbane Qld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickB

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I am starting the process of building a forever home for my Coastal Carpet Python. At the moment it is about 5 months old and 65cm long. The home itself will be a minimum of 5'H x 2'W x 2.5' deep.
Looking on Ebay is a scary process unless you really know what you are dealing with which I don't at this time.

Have been looking at prices charged by Pet Barn (ouch) and other pet stores and find the prices and goods offered can vary a lot. I would like to get in touch with a good reputable supplier, hopefully Brisbane based, for the things I am looking for. Items include but are not limited to - CHE lamp and holder - UV light source - dimmable thermostat timer - Hides - heat gun - thermostat - substrates - and so on.

I see Kellyville pets in Sydney gets a good rap from some of our members, but would prefer someone Brisbane based for more convenience.

Do any Qld members know of a good supplier they can mention. Thanks in advance.

Hi RickB,

Not sure if this will help with everything, but I found these guys who you can order through and have delivered all online, or they have a warehouse in New Farm, I have not had any issues, always fast, seem cheap on most things and free shipping over $50. Their Kritter Krumbles is also the cheapest I have found anywhere, decent mob. I hope this helps a bit, I know it's hard finding somewhere to start.

Might also be worth trying PetCity at Mt Gravatt, they might be more expensive, but are usually awesome on service and helping source odd items.

Sorry the aforementioned mob are www.mypetwarehouse.com.au/reptile so sorry

Last edited:
Sorry dude, I edited my comment, I realised at 2am that I forgot to put the web page in... Was a busy afternoon at work hahahahahahahaha!

Harry89 Thanks for your input mate.
Sorry for the delay in replies, been a working long run of night shifts for a while now and time on the Computer is limited.
I'm going to check out their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back