Washing a snakes face

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl69aze

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys
My Darwin has decided to do a poop and I guess run through it and now has poop all on her face :(

What should I do to clean it, I've tried using my fingers a lil bit wet but she freaks out

Encourage her to go through a damp towel/paper towel :)

Or restrain her head and wipe with a damp cloth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the reply unfortunately these didn't really help even with a fair bit of pressure (didn't want to crush her skull but) as it looks like it's really dried up over night (happened sometime in my sleep)

Thankfully none of it got in her eyes, and I gave her a damp piece of towel in corner of her tub if she was wants to rub into it and try get it off herself :)

Easy, after feeding or shedding put them in the required corner, rub their tummy till they poop then put them in their bath, takes a few hundred repetitions. Then selective breeding - I only breed the clean ones.

Might add this as a 'trait' on my for sale ads, Might help sell a few more animals.

Easy, after feeding or shedding put them in the required corner, rub their tummy till they poop then put them in their bath, takes a few hundred repetitions. Then selective breeding - I only breed the clean ones.
Just to be clear ... not straight after feeding ?

herping humor 101 classic ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

My python is clearly not a smart one, put him in the corner after his feed and rubbed his belly as instructed. He bit me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back