Looking for full white snake to buy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronoz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of albino olive pythons but was wondering if there any smaller species with the same colour morph

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

I've seen plenty of albino olive pythons but was wondering if there any smaller species with the same colour morph

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Albino darwins
Mixed blood albino carpets
T+ antaresia
Albino antaresia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Try a reduced pattern albino darwin

What an incredible coincidence. Yesterday we had someone looking for a "jet black snake" and then today someone looking for a "fully white one". Maybe they could contact each other and decide to go halves in a Bandy Bandy...lol.

Try an albino spotted python or a reduced pattern platinum spotted - both are pretty polymorphic so if you're just after a pet/cool looking animal and not a genetically full white snake for breeding, you should be able to find a pure white one without too much trouble. If you want either of these animals, get in contact with Peter Birch at Colourful Critters - he's got pretty much the largest Antaresia collection in the world and probably loads of white snakes. He also has the albino olives if you change your mind... :p

What an incredible coincidence. Yesterday we had someone looking for a "jet black snake" and then today someone looking for a "fully white one". Maybe they could contact each other and decide to go halves in a Bandy Bandy...lol.

Exactly my thoughts George and the reason I didn't bother to respond.

Thats me! I'd honestly love a fully white or fully black snake. Either would be so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back