Help creating albums, photo uploads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickB

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is there a help file somewhere to show how to do things on the forums like create an album and easy upload of photos? I have tried searching for the information and came up with a dose of confusion over what to do.
Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance

Not sure about albums but u can upload images to imgbb.com

And start uploading photos of choice then it will ask what type of format you want the link in. Choose “bbcode” then copy paste that link to your post

I just use the sites upload function to select a photo file or drag them to the "Choose File" button but thats on a computer, have not tried from phone.

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 12.36.37 PM.png

On a phone there is an 'Upload a file' button at the bottom underneath where you type in your comment.

Thanks for your replies gents.
I think I found the problem, it was me trying to upload a larger file size.
I will have a look at resizing the photo sizes as they are taken on my phone and work on getting it closer to the accepted file size.

If anybody can help with albums that would be good, maybe an Admin can chip in here

If anybody can help with albums that would be good, maybe an Admin can chip in here

I've not used the Gallery feature before so I had to make a TEST album but the entire process was very quick and easy. I tried uploading an image that was 2.2MB and I got an error telling me the file was too large. I then tried an image that was 1.9MB and that was successful. What is it you need help with?

I would like to store photos of my snake there for later use, but I am stumped on how to create the album.
Where do I find a link to Create new album or something like that?
Do I have to be a subscriber to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back