Fresh water crocodile Questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is my first post on this forum. I am looking at getting a crocodile in the future (in a year or 2) and am wondering if I could get some questions answered.

1. How long can it live in a 1.2m x 1.2m pond from a hatchling?

2. I am thinking of using an intex pool for the water area. Is this a good idea?

3. If anyone has adults if you could share pictures of your enclosures that would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

IMG_2162.PNG

Damo, where do you live?? Darwin?? I have had 4 freshies in the past and you can only keep them in suburban areas until they reach 60cm then you have to return them to the place of purchase.. same goes of salties.. my advice is to set up a decent fish tank.. and make it 3/4 water 1/4 land (I will find pics of my old set ups) and it's all about feeling secure and warm.. like any reptile heat is huge.. but first off can you keep them where you live??

Instagram: murph_BTK

upload_2017-10-31_17-17-6.jpegthat's the range of freshies, i know they're tough, but without anything else it may be hard...(tho i don't know if you live inland vic, so i may be wrong.

Live in cbd of Melbourne but want to move rural as soon as I can only 17 so a fair while to I can exicute my plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back