Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a wide variety of bowls and containers for feeding; those bowls, the smallest plastic containers you get in those mixed packs and never use, plastic lids, whatever's convenient and suits the feeder.

Full bellies and baking in the sun... What a life [emoji6]
056e62e625f2f1380002433da11b76ee.jpg
ade7eb37fc40749ed537691f6e4284dc.jpg

Instagram: murph_BTK

How old is he, Murph? He looks in good nick.
Thanks mate he's about 18 months old . And fairly active.. I keep tweeking the enclourse mixing it up.. so the senses are new and boredom doesn't set it..
argus monitor is another name for yellow spotted, lol.(i prefer argus)
This is true, tho I love the yellow spotted name [emoji6]..i also wish we didn't have trust issues [emoji53].. would be cool to have him roam the backyard..

I know what you mean about the trust issue. Our little guy (who is a bit younger than yours I think) has gone from shy and running away when I open the tank to coming up to the glass looking for food. He charges the tongs now.
Did your guy hide away over the winter?

I know what you mean about the trust issue. Our little guy (who is a bit younger than yours I think) has gone from shy and running away when I open the tank to coming up to the glass looking for food. He charges the tongs now.
Did your guy hide away over the winter?
Yeah I had a ply hide box made and he tucked away in that for a lot of it. He would bask during some winter days.. but more often than not was tucked up sleeping in his warm secure hide box ... tough life.. now summer is fast approaching.. it's full on feeding and active as.. I must do a time lapse video of him..

Yeah I had a ply hide box made and he tucked away in that for a lot of it. He would bask during some winter days.. but more often than not was tucked up sleeping in his warm secure hide box ... tough life.. now summer is fast approaching.. it's full on feeding and active as.. I must do a time lapse video of him..

Our guy hid in a burrow under his water bowl for most of the cooler months. I was a bit worried because of his young age, but kept the heat on anyway. And he's making up for lost time eating too, lol.

Back