Monitor question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What else could I put in the 6 foot that could eventually be housed outside?

Currently live in cbd Melbourne but intend on moving somewhere I can get a nice bit of land to create the menagerie I want (still in VIC)

Not sure yet but want to be closer to Melb.

But far enough that there is big enough land.

Well that's not what I meant at all. What I meant was what can comfortably live in a 6ft but then also be kept outdoors down the road

yes- that's exactly what you again, just said. just replace the garage with a 6 ft tank, the lion with the monitor, and the savannah with the outdoor enclosure.

Nooooooo say like a blue tongue I could put that in the 6ft then transfer it outside also.

yes but you haven't answered about the heating or lighting, and only a very loose description of where you'll live.

maybe a water dragon, but again ti depends on where in victoria it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's required I'll sort out heating in the outdoor enclosure. For the 6ft it'll have heat and UV like all my other tanks snake or not. I'll move robably around Warburton?

a blotched bluetongue who is a rescue, and basically vegan, tho we have tried snails, crickets etc and she won't eat them, so other than the stuff i eat she'd only need calcium when it comes to food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back