Pest Control are spraying through the apartment block?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aztec

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Big Red is the company,
how panicked should I be? What should I do? I'm sealing up his enclosure with masking tape, then covering it with sheets he's in a 2mt x 1mt enclosure, he's in his bath tub should i leave him in there and just tape and cover? Or, should I get him the hell outta Dodge?

No expert but Usually the poison is targeted at specific species you should be fine, if your worried maybe take water bowls out while spraying is going on.

I would be ringing the company and asking to speak to a manager about what their policy is in regards to pets in the premises. The workers aren't liable if anything happens but the boss may be.

Last edited:
We are having our house done soon and I have reptiles and insects in the study, the guys said its along the floor line, so it's only the over spray in the air that's a concern. He said just to cover the vents and leave on for a couple of hours after and have the window and door open, they will be fine. He said it unlikely to be an issue, but a simple tea towel will offer peace of mind and an effective barrier. But just give them the heads up so they know where to be careful too.

Thanks Harry, he's pretty big to take out now. I double sealed everything! with masking tape, even down around the base of his unit to the floor, then i taped sheets all over and towels down around the lower part. I have all the windows open and pulled his enclosure away from the wall. Thanks for your adivse, they have been alerted and i will be here monitoring.
Thanks everyone for your advise, I'm on standby now.

Make sure you wipe the enclosure down with warm or even hot water before removing the tape to stop any transfer from your hands to other parts of the enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back