Neuro?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When our pythons were juveniles, we used tea bag boxes, biscuit boxes, anything cardboard that wasn't going to harm them and was easily disposed of after them messing in it. Don't think we ever bought a hide. Even as adults, plastic cat litter trays from the cheap shops make great hides, with a hole cut in the side.
I’m currently using an iPhone box for baby, a ramekin dish for water bowl

For big boy, he had a taco box :p and now is in a litter tray with a hole cut out :)

Just wast sure if the smell of tea would make her go loopy with tea smells (or annoyed, for more serious word) OR maybe it can be enrichment! I love ENRICHMENT!

You just have to be careful with these, as sometimes there is some glue residue on the paper towel ones.
That is true, I have seen that before on the cheaper no frills brands but not yet on the ULTRA brand ones I've been using of late. The last sheet of paper towel comes off clean. No residue.

I make my Hides a bit more Permanent and multi-purpose, I use Hebel Block (air infused cement) that is so easy to carve it can be hollowed out with a spoon, it starts life as a block of about L500mm X W 250mm X H 400mm that i cut with a normal hand saw into the size i want then hollow out the guts leaving 25mm side wall thickness all round then make an odd shape entrance and paint it up with a neutral colored pond sealer, i leave the top of them flat so they can lay up on top to help with thermoregulation (have underfloor heating) my Spotties seem to enjoy them well enough. sorry about the crap on the bottom it is cleaning day for enclosure furniture this Sat.

ndemx0bziv-gif.322035

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling-

20171121_004916 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back