• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ANY/ALL UNWANTED REPTILES-CROCODILES-SNAKE-ELAPIDS-LIZARDS-TURTLE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnofear

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for any unwanted Reptiles that people might have that they can no longer look after, Maybe ur bored with them or just no longer want them for any reason at all.
Willing to take all types of Lizards big n small, Turtles, Crocodiles big or small, Elapids ie: Tigers, browns, Death Adders, Red Bellies, Copperheads ect.
ABOUT ME:
I currently hold an Advance Wildlife License n have done for many years.
I'm a private collector of Retiles n have been for just over 20years.
I've had the privilege to own a number of different reptiles over the years from Crocodiles, Snakes, Turtles, & a large variety of Lizards which has given me the chance to build up a great deal of knowledge about Reptiles.
Red-Belly-Black-Snake.jpg
So If u have any Reptile's that u would like to go to a new loving & caring home i can guarantee they will be teated with the best of respect n care.

Please contact me via text, call or email if u have any Reptile's u wish to go to a new caring home.

I'm only adopting Reptile's at this stage but may pay a reduced price for rare or unique Reptile's.

Free pickup service in Melbourne Vic
Unfortunately I'm not taking any from interstate.

Thanks for ur time.

AcaWoo1a.jpg

20171207_153646.jpg

20171207_152448.jpg

20171207_153751.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I have two 4yr old Murray River short neck turtles that I unfortunately can't take care of anymore. What's the best way to contact you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back