Few recent herp shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowfella

Reaction score
Since my first thread here went down rather quick, unfortunately as I found out also the case for the poor little blue tongue I inquired about I figured I might aswell put something positive in.
Turns out I seem to be a snake magnet at the moment, birder by hobby but lately can't go for a single walk without finding something cold blooded to shoot, be it snake, skink or amphibian.

RBB at Auburn Botanical Gardens, getting a bit of sun right in their Wallaby enclosures

DSC04171
by Johan Olsson, on Flickr

Big Eastern Waterdragon, Nurragingy Reserve.

DSC03090

Common Tree Snake with prey, Caves beach NSW

DSC04939

DSC04945

Water skink, I think.

DSC05319

RBB, Nurragingy

DSC05391

RBB at the same location a day later

DSC05633

3 walks in a row I've come across RBB's and managed to get close, the other day with a laid back one. Sat down with camera in hand to see what kind of poses it would give me but had to back off 10 odd minutes later as it slowly was coming within my lenses minimum focusing distance.

Great pics, wish we had that much reptiles in the wild in the U.K.,( you can keep the venomous ones and all the 8 legged beasties you have)[emoji7] we only got a few natives in the U.K., when I went to Greece in summer was great to see all the lizards about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back