New reptile coming

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedragon

Reaction score
hi all i just wanted to share that im going to pick up a 2 yo central netted dragon dont have pics but will be on the the updated post so he is male and he is very nice colour so stay updated and im picking him up this Sunday. cant wait:)
[doublepost=1513041187,1512989595][/doublepost]hi guys ive just received the photos in shed but im told he has very nice colours so these are the pics. and how old do they live?
$_20.JPG
$_20.JPG

Last edited:
They have a very interesting head compared to most dragons. They almost look deformed with their blunt nasal structure.

hope fully the seller doesn't bailout on me i paid 150 for him
[doublepost=1513043059,1513043020][/doublepost]
They have a very interesting head compared to most dragons. They almost look deformed with their blunt nasal structure.
yea they do but thats what makes them cute right
[doublepost=1513043730][/doublepost]
have you got some?

I believe they only live 7 or 8 years. Oshkii is the one who will be able to tell you. She keeps western netteds.

That's about right. Although I'd say those two were exceptionally long lived. They unfortunately passed away this season. The vast majority of wild Netted Dragons barely live to be one or two years old. Life is unforgiving out there.

he looks abit small to be a 2yo or is he still growing
[doublepost=1513117957,1513117149][/doublepost]new photos hes just shed his colour is very nice but the camera doesn't pick up the true colour but how big would you think he is he looks small?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back