Anyone keep/breed White Lipped Pythons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just glorified water python. Once you have the pleasure of playing with some of them you will understand. There is a few on licence in Queensland that I know of.

I am surprised.
No one here has been to the 2014 S&T Expo in Brisbane? They were on display.
WLPs are legally held in Qld.

Don't ask who has got them or if they have been bred or will there be any for sale.

They are just glorified water python. Once you have the pleasure of playing with some of them you will understand. There is a few on licence in Queensland that I know of.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I would love a pair if given the opportunity. (Yes I like Water Pythons too).

i could think of what happened wiht jags and the gtps happening with white lips, not that i'd be that bummed about it, white lippeds are awesome.

There was a thread on here about 3or4yrs ago about them. They are legally kept in QLD.

I kept and bred Water Pythons for a long time. I still have a friend looking after some of my group, the oldest of which is still my favourite snake and over 16 years old. They're my favourite Australian python. I like glorification so I'm really excited to be able to work with White-lippeds. Funnily, I'm not sure if doing it outside Australia will make it happen faster or not! I doubt they'll hold any value for long in Australia, but they're brilliant snakes. A bit like Water Pythons, if you get a good one it's an absolutely lovely snake, but if you get a bad one it's a bit of a nightmare!

How did these snakes find their way into Australian private collections?

They swam from New Guinea, through the Torres, dodging sharks, crocs and finally , exhausted they made it to the cape. They then went overland all the way down to where they were found (ironically) in a reptile keepers back yard resting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back