Show us your Bobtails (Tiliqua rugosa)!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizards can be even be more interesting than snakes! I should be whipped for this statement ;)

I have to admit, before I knew Smitti, I never really thought too much about lizards or monitors. But I can honestly say they are incredible little creatures and so fun to watch!!!

I have kept a blue tongue before and snakes but even beardies have loads of personality and each is unique. And the monitors can be feisty buggers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I've always looked at them that way. Those bluey eyes and the monitors charisma. They definitely seem awesome!

I would say blueys are more dopey animals, they like cuddles and sitting on your lap compared to beardies which like to run around alot more. Monitors are just beardies on steroids ;)

87d9b138d5f17fd6813275b63105b81b.jpg
pretty ****** photo, got better ones on my computer, but a nice goldfields

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally got a half decent shot of a wild bobtail with it's tongue out! Shame that some of the toes were cut off though.

View attachment 322701
We love shinglebacks, would be awesome to one-day keep one.
Also still needing to find time to get a photography/ editing class from you Kayla:p nice work
[doublepost=1515499472,1515499440][/doublepost]Name change too? .

We love shinglebacks, would be awesome to one-day keep one.
Also still needing to find time to get a photography/ editing class from you Kayla:p nice work

Thanks! Although I'm not sure what I can tell you as I'm far from being a professional photographer. I can say though that lighting's very important, as well as focus and clarity of the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back