Heads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might start using them when my diamond gets bigger, I like that idea.

ab7aec40581a99866219d81ed2a2c51a.jpg
ae8113a86a2539ae9cae0f751f8e2c4d.jpg

Here are some more head pics of my eastern carpet after a good feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiny! I reckon with a bit of boot polish, my stimmy would look like that. :D

My proven nearly 4 year old motley boa constrictor imperata was looking really silver when I checked on him tonight when I can home from work , his eyes are my favourite out of all my boas
2b1957c67a37f984eae375bc42357b9f.jpg
0f216943aaed49c3543d6334a7d302e7.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

My proven nearly 4 year old motley boa constrictor imperata was looking really silver when I checked on him tonight when I can home from work , his eyes are my favourite out of all my boas
2b1957c67a37f984eae375bc42357b9f.jpg
0f216943aaed49c3543d6334a7d302e7.jpg

Hey man, photos can be deceptive when it comes to trying to visualise the size of a snake, given close-ups and zoom etc so, please inform me, how big is that boa, because it looks huge. :D

Lol , sorry He’s around 5.5ft ,not quite fully grown yet.
I wanted to capture his two tone eyes against his silver and black markings,he’s ridiculously tame too,such a big softie
fe6481af06ab5bc055e34234fdedbc41.jpg
this any better [emoji4]

Lol , sorry He’s around 5.5ft ,not quite fully grown yet.
I wanted to capture his two tone eyes against his silver and black markings,he’s ridiculously tame too,such a big softie
fe6481af06ab5bc055e34234fdedbc41.jpg
this any better [emoji4]

Ah yep I see now, looking at that head in the previous pics, I was visualising something as thick as my leg and twice my height. LOL Seeing it now, looks the same as our Coastal carpets (size wise). Nice looking animal mate.

Thanks Aussiepride83 that was taken last year so he’s grown a bit since ,but I don’t think he’s going to be massive anyway,he will probably top out about 6ft which is quite alright by me ,I can fit about one and half hands round his fattest part

Thanks Aussiepride83 that was taken last year so he’s grown a bit since ,but I don’t think he’s going to be massive anyway,he will probably top out about 6ft which is quite alright by me

Yeah nice, I'm only 5'8" tall mate so he'd be bigger than me. LOL
I've got a mate who's got a nice sized Scrub python which makes me properly nervous whenever we take it outside for a stretch in the sun, he's a 2 person job. He'd be quite a bit bigger than your Boa is now and that's more snake than I want to handle. LOL Demands a lot of respect. I keep my Jack Russell Terriers well away from him at all times.

Yes I think I would deffo keep a jack Russel away from him too, my biggest boa ive got is a 7ft male and he’s more than enough as he’s really chunky bigger than a lot of men’s fore arms, luckily he’s a big softie too, but still have massive respect for him and won’t have him round me neck just incase

Agreed, honestly, I've never understood the whole "around the neck" thing with large pythons... It only takes about 16 pounds of force to snap the average human neck, and any hefty python is more than equipped to deliver that. You might as well just play Russian Roulette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back