Aussie Reptile Supplies online store?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only time I have seen snakes upside down is when they are dead :(

hmmm, we have several Ants,never seen 1 of those upside down.the ones I was talking about were posts on here that were DOA
I thought the same thing when I first saw my daughters Childrens upside down. But after a quick check it was fine. They play dead quite well.

Perhaps people's experience with pythons is not as expansive as they may think.

Anywho...

Back to the question at hand.

CHE's and globes are inefficient methods of heating enclosures and will ultimately be more expensive in the long run as opposed to heat cords and panels.

Last edited:
Perhaps people's experience with pythons is not as expansive as they may think.
Ah well, just because you've never seen it doesn't mean they haven't done it... pretty much like with teenage kids... everything you think they've not done... they've done. Lol

You've interpreted my post incorrectly.

I have in fact seen it in multiple species.
I interpreted as you haven't seen it with your ants... and I meant that just because you haven't seen your ants do it, doesn't mean they haven't... unless you legit watch/record them 24/7 and they've never done it...

All good lol

I interpreted as you haven't seen it with your ants... and I meant that just because you haven't seen your ants do it, doesn't mean they haven't... unless you legit watch/record them 24/7 and they've never done it...

All good lol

I was referring to snakes needing to be dead to be upside down.

Back to the question at hand.

CHE's and globes are inefficient methods of heating enclosures and will ultimately be more expensive in the long run as opposed to heat cords and panels.
Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back